VVOB Vietnam will consult with national stakeholders on the planning for the year 2018, second year of the BaMi programme (2017-2021).
The 1-day workshop will be divided in 2 parts:
1. Looking back (January 2017-January 2018)
Participants will look back at all activities of 2017 and discuss about the changes they have achieved at different levels; challenges and what to keep in mind in planning for the coming years.
2. Planning the way forward (Year 2018)
Participants will discuss on the way forward to ensure sustainability, alignment of interventions and programs, and advocacy plan to local and national authority.
- Early childhood Officers from the Department of Education and Training (DOET) of Quang Nam, Quang Ngai and Kon Tum,
- Early childhood Officers from the Bureaus of Education and Training (BOET) of Nam Giang and Dong Giang districts (Quang Nam), Ba To and Tra Bong districts (Quang Ngai) and Kon Plong and Kon Ray districts (Kon Tum)
- National Officers of the Early Childhood Department of Education and Training (ECED) of the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET)
- National Officers of the Department of Teachers and Educational administrators (DTEA) of the Ministry of Education and Training (MOET)
- Vietnam Institute for Educational Science (VNIES)
- National College of Education Hanoi (NCE)
- Da Nang University of Education (DNUE)
- Research Center for Gender, Family and Environment in Development (CGFED)
- Plan International
- Live & Learn