VVOB – education for development invites service provider(s)/consultant(s) to submit a proposal to conduct mid-term evaluation for the GENTLE project.
This midterm evaluation (MTE) is being commissioned to provide an independent assessment of the project’s progress to date, and to evaluate its performance against the objective mentioned above. The results from the evaluation are expected to offer key insights and lessons into successes or challenges that the project has faced, with a view to help inform the implementation of the latter half of the project.
Objectives of the Mid-Term Evaluation
- To review progress towards the achievement of project outputs and in particular outputs 1 and 2, specific objectives and overall objective, based on the logical framework of the project.
- To determine the extent to which the project has met the evaluation criteria set forward by the donors in supporting the delivery and achievement of planned results: Relevance, Efficiency, Effectiveness, Impact and Sustainability
- Identify key insights, lessons and good practices
- To identify challenges or gaps and provide recommendations in relation to achievement of project objectives and outputs and to suggest what adjustments if any, would need to be made in the strategy and structure of the project for maximum impact at the level of establishing gender-responsive school environments at the preschool level, as well as at the level of teacher training
- To support stakeholders to reflect on project progress and its future direction
- To determine the effectiveness of the partnerships within the project.
- Proposals are sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The closing date for proposals is 1st Mar, 2020 8:00 PM (Vietnam time).
Please read the full Term of Reference in the file attached.