VVOB Vietnam is currently looking for qualified candidates for 01 Learning and Communication Officer for iPlay Project.This person is responsible for facilitating the implementation of on-site and online training for partners and support the project communication in the framework of the joint partner-VVOB project. As such the Learning and Communication officer:
· Ensures that the on-site and online trainings are organized
· Takes lead of project material production. Updates the project communication channels
· Contributes to the realization of the specific objectives of the project
· Monitors consistency on-site and online learning for partners with the specific objective
· Contributes to high quality standards in terms of partnership, relevance, efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainability of the project
· Acts in accordance to VVOB’s vision, mission, values, policies and guidelines
Selected candidate will be offered a friendly and creative working environment, a good benefits package including the social insurance according to the government scheme and additional insurance for staff and family, 30 days of annual leave and several professional development opportunities.
VVOB is committed to supporting its staff to achieve their maximum potential and will provide opportunities for professional development for the successful candidate, along with an attractive remuneration package.
Start date is 10/4/2021 or as soon as possible thereafter in VVOB’s office in Danang with frequent travel to project/programme provinces.
To apply please send a cover letter and detailed CV in English with at least 3 references to:
Mrs. Nguyen Phuong Anh- Deputy Country Programme Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org and
Ms. Luu Bao Nam Dung- HR Officer, email@example.com
Subject: Application for "Learning and Communication Officer"
Please do not send certificates. Closing date for submission is 31st March 2021 (before 9am).
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please read the full Vacancy Announcement in the link below: