Training on Process-oriented child monitoring - Module 2: From observation to action
VVOB Vietnam will train core group members (*) of Quang Nam, Quang Ngai and Kon Tum provinces on identifying barriers to learning and participation among children, developing concrete actions plan.
- Participants will have deepened their child observation skills, focusing on translating ‘signs’ of involvement/well-being into ‘levels’ of involvement/well-being, identifying children at risk based on a class screening
- Participants will have identified barriers to learning and participation among children in their class with low or medium levels of involvement and/or well-being
- Participants will have deepened their knowledge on 8 possible action points to enhance levels of involvement and well-being within the class
- Other core group members
- Reflect on challenges and opportunities
- Departments of Education and Training (DOET) & Bureaus of Education and Training (BOET) come up with district plans for follow-up (district trainings, school-based coaching)
Participants, times and venue
DOET core group members (*): selected DOET staff, BOET staff, school leaders and teachers of the province.
Time and venue
- Kon Tum & Quảng Nam DOET core group: Trung tâm điều dưỡng người có công miền trung - 68 Phan Tứ Street, Mỹ An Ward, Ngũ Hành Sơn dítrict, Đà Nẵng City, 12-16/12/2017
- Quảng Ngãi DOET core group: Trung tâm điều dưỡng người có công miền trung - 68 Phan Tứ Street, Mỹ An Ward, Ngũ Hành Sơn dítrict, Đà Nẵng City, 17-19/01/2018